Monday, April 6, 2009

The Best Day EVER!

Well, it has been awhile...again! The reason I don't post much is a combination of things, 1. We are kind of lame, Andy and I, we go to work, and that's about all. 2. When we do something that is fun, we always forget our camera, and a blog without pictures is boring. Yes, I do admit that my blog is boring. 3. It's just Andy and I, no kids, unless you count my brother who has been living with us, but I don't think that counts! 4. I don't ever feel like I have anything interesting to share, I really need to get Andy on the scene of this blog, because he is HILARIOUS, and he always has some kind of opinion, or something to say. I will work on that!


As my post title says, this past Friday WAS one of the best days ever! We woke up Friday morning (both Andy and I had the day off) and went and picked up these two beauties:






That's right! Our vehicles were in serious need of replacement so we bit the bullet and bought two used Kias, a Spectra for me and a Sportage for Andy. So I guess we are a Kia family now, kind of funny! They are very fun and we don't have the stress of breakdowns anymore since they both have good warranties on them! Yeah!


After we got home we got ready to go out to Florence, AZ to.....COUNTRY THUNDER! That's right, Andy bought us tickets, still a miracle in my eyes! He had to work the rest of the weekend so we only went on Friday, but that was ok because I got to see one of my all time favorites, Timmy McGraw! Andy was a trooper, even though at one time during the concert he said that he was thinking that he would rather be at the dentist...RUDE! Seeing Tim did make me a little homesick for all of my good friends in Idaho. I have so many good memories of Tim McGraw concerts with my friends and sister while we were in high school and college.


Anyways, thank you Andy for the awesome present! You are too good to me!! Not a bad day, huh?

10 comments:

lani said...

Congrats on the new cars!! Tell andy that I will trade him a fancy mini van for the sportage!!! please! : )

Bobs said...

The last time I went to country thunder was when Dallan and I were dating. Glad you had fun even though Andy didn't!

Johnna Jayne said...

Wow! That is awesome. Chris and I could really stand to do the same thing right about now.

holly and matt said...

I wondered what happened to your other cars. I thought you may have some out of town visitors or something. In any case, i'm happy for you and am happy to look out see something new in the driveway.

Kellie said...

new cars + Tim = love

Loree said...

sweet cars lady! new cars are the best :) so fun to drive and keep clean! awesome you got to see tim in concert too! you were right..THE BEST DAY EVER! ;)

Trinity said...

Oh wow! Congrats on the new wheels! :) Hope you are doing well. Miss ya!

Dave Moore said...

Sweet rides!! It is nice not to have to worry about breaking down!! I think cars are over-rated, perhaps I can get a horse to ride all over, they never break down and they are a heck-of-alot less expensive than cars. If I do get a horse, I'll name it "Kia" in your guys' honor.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Fabulous! sounds like you have a lot going on! :) I am jealous, I want to see Timmy! :)

Stillman and Michelle said...

Erica, Hi. I found you on Rebecca's facebook page. I can't believe that we live in the same town and don't get together. We need to sometime. go check out my blog at www.stillmanandmichelle.blogspot.com