Monday, July 21, 2008

LOOP 202 COMPLETED, HOORAY!

Ok, this may be kind of geeky post for some of you, but for me this is a BIG DEAL! This morning my commute to work took me only 25 minutes, instead of the usual 50 minute commute!! Loop 202 opened this morning at 5 am and I sailed to work! No more backroads, traffic lights, and construction detours! Yeah!! I have been waiting for this day now for about 2 years. When we moved into our house, we always talked about how great it would be when the 202 was completed, now that dream is a reality and I am a very happy person!!

5 comments:

Trinity said...

Holy moly -- so you realize when Dave and I first moved out to Mesa that the 202 ended at McKellips?! I guess I should hide my age better! ;)

The Moore Family said...

I can remember when I came that first time and stayed with you and Dave, it went just out to Higley! Crazy! It is so nice.

The Watts Family said...

Well, that is exciting news. And, YES I did slip and slide - with Brett!!!! Zane was out there taking pictures of us, and it was funny. Good times.

AN said...

I cannot wait to drive the new section of 202!! I bet it's nice drive!! Thank you for the salad the other day, and I enjoy the DVDs!

jessajahn said...

You are a nerd! Figured out my password!