Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It finally happened!

This weekend was my birthday. That's right folks, I have one more year to enjoy the twenties, crazy! It was a great, relaxing weekend. Saturday I got to attend the Women's General Conference. Actually, I attended our ward's luncheon prior to the conference, then I watched it on our tv at home while I got ready for my date! Andy took me to one of my favorite restaurants here in Arizona. http://www.firebirdsrockymountaingrill.com/ It was AWESOME! I had a prime rib, yum.
Sunday was my actual birthday. We went to church, I got to help Andy teach his primary class (hilarious!), Andy cooked me dinner, and then I got my birthday present!! Guess what he got me? He saved for months and hid it well from me, I had no clue. I am now the very proud owner of this: I have wanted one of these for so long! Those of you that know me well can only imagine how out of control I already am with this little guy! I have been baking like crazy, I am going to have to slow down, though, or I just might double in size. Believe me, we don't want that! Anyways, thank you Andy! I love you! You treat me way better than I ever deserve!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo jealous, Erica! Ryan and I actually bought each other a ghetto mixer for Christmas - we both didn't know that we were both buying each other one. Sadly, we didn't want to spend the money on a Kitchenaid and are soooo sorry now. We took one back and were left with only one ghetto mixer.... Ryan is totally the baker, though. Can you recall a certain cookie making experience of some MOUND choc. chip cookies for our SHS boy bball team??!?!

Candice Harris said...

Okay, you girls are just going to have to start knowing that "Ryan" is me because I can't deal with this blogging - it is too difficult!

Cherene said...

Congratulations girl!! Keep on baking--if you have too many baked goods to eat, I can help you out with that. I am here for you!!! :)

Loree said...

Happy belated Birthday Erica!
what a sweet husband you have and how exciting for you to have a kitchenaid. Pretty Fancy! so fun, well if you ever have any extra baked goods you want to get off your hands you got my #! :) have a happy day :)

Johnna Jayne said...

Happy Birthday!! And YAY for Andy! Kitchenaid's really are so nice to have. It's great to here you actually use yours too. Along with the other ladies, I won't turn down a cupcake. . . or ten. I am pregnant after all. Ugh. . . So much for what I learned in Biggest Loser. . .

abbeybutton said...

Thats so great! I LOVE my kitchen aid. It was the first purchase with the gift cards... i didn't care if I owned a single other thing in the kitchen as long as I had that!

Kellie said...

I am so jealous! I need to get one of these sometime. Go Andy! Happy Birthday belated.

Jill said...

You totally forgot to tell me you'd just had a birthday!

Okay then - "Tag" You're it....