Tuesday, October 28, 2008

1 MORE WEEK!


I am so lucky, my grandparents are coming to visit Andy and me in a week! I spoke to them this morning, and it made me so excited for their visit. They will be spending almost two weeks with us, and it is going to be so much fun!! They are some of my all time favorite people, I am so lucky that I can claim them as my grandparents! While they are here we have a few activities planned including a trip to Tombstone, the Bison Museum, several trips to the vegetable/fruit market, and the most exciting flea market! I am also going to have my grandma show me how to cook some of her awesome food, ex: chicken and dumplings, yum! My grandpa is geared up to spend some quality time with Andy watching some western classics (Andy: you are supposed to call him to get together a list of movies to watch!:)) Good times all around!

6 comments:

Candice Harris said...

NO FAIR!!! Sounds soooo fun! Are you taking work off? Flea markets!! I need to get tickets and come pronto! Okay, maybe March....Rachelle?!?!

Loree said...

i hope you have a wonderful time together. Sounds like you have it all planned and ready for fun! ENJOY :)

Par 5 said...

that's fun to have grandparents visit! i guess i never pictured andy as a western movie marathon type...i definitely need to get to know him better. is lonesome dove going to be in the mix? i have yet to see that show, but i always think of you when i hear other people talk about it!

Candice Harris said...

Oh my gosh, Erica, do you remember OUR Lonesome Dove Marathon!?!?! Sooo funny!

The Moore Family said...

It wasn't a marathon, I was the only one into it!

Anonymous said...

I just love grandparents. How lucky you are to have them visit! I hope you guys have a great time. BTW... you look BEAUTIFUL!!